I’m sharing the tips on how to save money during back to school season.
1. Coupons (I cannot emphasize this enough)
2. Thrift & Cosignment Stores
3. Read the sales ad in advance which will prepare you. (Go to weusecoupons.com the button is on the left side of this screen. Tell them AWWiTzLEXi sent you!)
4. Stock up foods. ( I did this recently. Love how I cut the bills in half or more than 75%)
5. Ebates or Shop at Home (Shop through them and get money back of their percentage!)
6. CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid has some amazing back to school supplies on sales weekly…the best was $1/2 CVS caliber accessories (pens, notebook, etc), I always get them every single day last week.
7. Swagbucks (go to this link – http://tinyurl.com/27o6739)
9. Yard Sales
10. Giveaways on the blogs
Staples, the world’s largest office products company, is committed to making it easy for customers to buy a wide range of office products and services. Our broad selection of office supplies, electronics, technology and office furniture as well as business services, including computer repair and copying and printing, helps our customers run their offices efficiently. With 2009 sales of $24 billion and 91,000 associates worldwide, Staples operates in 26 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia serving businesses of all sizes and consumers. Staples invented the office superstore concept in 1986 and today ranks second worldwide in e-commerce sales. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) is available at http://www.staples.com/media.
Staples makes going back-to-school easy for 2010:
Staples provides significant savings, a wide selection of quality products, and a one-stop shop and stress-free shopping experience.
Staples is in-stock throughout the entire season and into the start of the school year.
Staples kicks off the back-to-school season to provide customers with an official start date for back-to-school shopping and a clear roadmap for value throughout the season.
Staples is the expert on back-to-school, with more than 20 years experience.
Staples offers more ways to save from hot buys like penny and dollar deals to savings on technology to reduced low prices on hundreds of core items.
More info: http://www.staples.com
Join Staples on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/staples
Follow Staples on Twitter: http://twitter.com/staplestweets
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Staples blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, go here http://www.staples.twittermoms.com/about