Do you make a list of what you would like to accomplish in 2011? Do you go step by step to complete them or just not in particular order? I haven’t had a list since I had the boys, but I’m determined to accomplish some of my resolutions in 2011. Let me list quite a few
1. Pay off Debts – this is my #1 resolution, this has always been on my mind since I’ve worked hard since 2005, my score has increased slightly but they are pretty good.
2. Purchase a car – this is my goal for 2011. I don’t want to depend on nobody to give me rides. I would love to be independent and go anywhere I’d like to go.
3. Purchase a home -this is touchy subject since I’m a SAHM and money are tight but I know with my patience and determination, I will get this done, but first things first, I need to pay off my debts.
4. See my blog to take off – there is a lot I learn in 2010 about blogging and let me tell you, I’m quite addicted. I want to be a Deaf Mommy Blogger as I go on with my daily life with the boys.
5. Find something I’m very interested to work from home, so I can take care of my boys.
6. Open my small business i.e. accounting…
7. Stick to couponing, I have been slacking for few months but I would like to see how much I save and spend a little in 2011.
8. Blog more!!
and the list goes on and on.
I will review all of them 6 months from Jan 1st to see how much I have accomplished.
What about you? what are your new years resolutions? Do you have a list that you havent accomplish in 2010 that you would like to do in 2011? Tell me, I’d love to read what you have accomplished in 2010.