I guess I should visit VA Beach that often because I live about 2 hours away from the beach. I remember when I was pregnant with my youngest, my boyfriend and his family took all of us to Va Beach during 4th of july weekend. We all were having a blast time. I hope to go back pretty soon, because it’s long overdue. If you are planning a visit to VA beach, here are several things to check out while you are there!
1. Souvenir Stores – what is the better way to have something from the city of Va Beach. You can choose whatever you like to buy: keychain, t-shirt, towels, ect.
2. Virginia Aquarium – they have an aquarium center where you can get in for free if you are a member. Many events to be checked out there such as summer day camp for kids, Under the Sea 3d, ect.
3. The Boardwalk – what is the better way to check out the enivronment around the beach, the boardwalk! There are many stores, vendors to check out, outside performances to watch on sidewalks, ect.
4. Restaurants – such a delicious food to check out there! VA Beach is known for its famous seafood restaurants because you eat and savour the local fishermen catch that morning.
5. Beaches – There are 3 different beaches to check out. They are 35 miles long. Each have their own characterisitcs and beach vibe. What is the better way than free.
6. Museums – go there to check out the history of Va Beach. I guarantee that you will feel right at home!
7. Events for Kids – there are things to do with kids there. Aquariums, Beaches, Rainy Day Events (if its pouring outside)
8. Family Reunions – What is the better way to see everyone. You can host a reunion there.
9. Fishing – You can catch a fish there and grill in the park.
10. Spa – what a way to rejuvenate your body. DO you like being spoiled? There are many options on how to do that. OCeanfront yoga, spa massages, just to name the few!
There are many ways to do at Va Beach. What is better than free, go to the beach and check out for yourself.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Virginia Beach Tourism blogging program, for a gift card worth $40. For more information on how you can participate, click here.