Oh to be a kid again! 🙂
I was given an opportunity to do a review to my readers the world’s faovrite crayon, Crayola! Upon the package arriving, I was immediately in love all over again and I showed my boys some of the items. I gave the barbie coloring books to my niece, I’m sure she will have a blast drawing! 🙂
My boys absolutely adored the Dry Erase Activity Center. They loved to draw and then erase, draw and erase. It sure entertained them, especially my almost 3 year old, Zion! Here is the photo for you all to see. How cool is this product!
This is the product I gave my niece. I know she would love it.
My boys loves all the others products such as
But they love the activity center the most.
Taken from MyBlogSpark:
As Crayola helps keep your kids occupied in the backseat this summer, you can enjoy the ride because Crayola Color Wonder products are made to let kids express themselves without making a mess.
- With over 10 feet of coloring, the compact Color Wonder On the Go Tiny Tubelets kids tear off a perforated activity page for magical coloring fun at home or on the road. The tube fits in the cup holder of a car and can store the included markers inside, making it a perfect on-the-go activity. Adhesive-backing allows paper to stay in place while coloring so kids can easily create anything imaginable.
- Bring your friends on the road with the Disney and Barbie Crayola Color Wonder Mini Coloring Pad and Markers. With more pages than ever, kids will enjoy coloring a variety of pictures featuring some of their favorite characters. These fun coloring pads are also available in mini sizes that are perfect for tucking into a bag and bring them with you wherever you go.
- Get back to basics and allow kids to draw what they see outside their car window or daydream and draw whatever they imagine with the Color Wonder Coloring Pad. Kids will be entertained in the back seat with 5 sheets of Color Wonder paper and 2 Color Wonder Markers that only leave a mark on special Color Wonder paper.
Create, erase, and create again with Crayola Dry Erase products that allow kids to unleash their inner artist over and over without carrying around hundreds of sheets of paper.
- You’ll be all packed up and ready to go with the Crayola Dry Erase Travel Packthat features a dry erase surface, along with dry erase crayons, an eraser and a sharpener to help sustain hours of fun. Take out the game and activity templates and let kids challenge each other to different games using vibrant, washable markers.
- Everyone can get in the game with the Crayola Dry Erase Zany Play that comes with four bullet tip dry erase markers and boards that your family can use to play games like tic-tac-toe, the dot game and mazes.
MyBlogSpark and Crayola wanted me to give one of my reader the exact products I received in this post. How fun that will be for your children!!
Mandatory Entry: Which one of the products do you think your children will love to draw on again and again?
Tweet the phrase 4 times a day – Win a Crayola Color Wonder products ends 7/26 @4evamamii @MyBlogSpark @Crayola http://tinyurl.com/7lfvmyx #myblogspark #giveaway
Disclosure: The information, products and additional Crayola Sumer Fun gift pack was provided by Crayola® through MyBlogSpark.
This giveaway ends on 7/26 at 11:59PM and a winner will be chosen via random.org. As always, a winner will have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner.